| || |
|View Profile: Dr Funk |
"If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing"
| || |
Last Activity: Today 02:50 PM
|Funk............ out! |
Florida Bassist Club #150, Epifani Club #78, MarkBass Club #251, Genz Benz Cub #207
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- October 22nd
- South Fort Myers, Florida
- Current Setup:
- Eden WT800, Ampeg SVT7, MarkBass LMT800, Epifani Quest II/Crown, UL902C, UL502C, UL2-212, 2-UL2-410s, UL2-610, Eden 2-D210Xlt's, Many various vintage and new Fender JBs, Music Men, various Ken Smiths, Tobias, Alembic, Lakland, Valenti's, Sadowsky, Carvin SB5001, etc. etc. etc.
- Previously owned gear:
- Way too much to list, I have been playing bass a long. long time. ;>)
- G.A.S. List:
- I am completely cured currently or perhaps it's in remission but I am GAS free at the moment.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Chicago Mob, GrooveMasters, The Smithtonian Institute
- Influences and Teachers:
- Vito SanFillipo, Larry Graham, Jamerson, Jaco, Stanley, Marcus, Victor... you know the usual suspects! Also a lot of other folks whose names you wouldn't recognize.
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything funky, bluesy, rockin' and jazzy
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Power Boating, Photography it's a natural where I live.
- Available for instruction:
Dr Funk is not a member of any public groups