- Date of Birth:
- February 19th
- Gold Coast, Australia.
- Current Setup:
- 'NGW'. 30" scale 4 string:- Queensland Maple & Red Cedar body,3 pce maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, EMG 'HB', S/Steel & brass bridge.
IBANEZ. 'Roadstar' fretless, 4 string:- modified body shape, DiMarzio 'P' & Bartolini 'Quad J', brass bridge.
YAMAHA. 'BB800' 5 string:- EMG 'P' & BTC.
200W Wharfedale WHB200C hybrid combo amp.
250W valve amp using 4x 6146B output valves, originally built by Brian Byrne. Now being rebuilt by me with some cct changes & new head cabinet.
15" speaker cab.
SQUIER Stratocaster 1983:- EMG 'DG20' PU set.
DIASON 10W, 1x12" amp.
MY OWN valve amps.
- Previously owned gear:
- EKO 'Florentine' 4 string:- 1960's hollow body arch top, 30" scale.
OVEREEM 160W solid state amp, 2x12" quad boxes.
FENDER 'Bassman 135', 1x15" cab, 4x12" cab.
MESA BOOGIE 'Subway Rocket'
FENDER 'Pro Reverb'
FENDER Stratocaster early 70's big head.
- G.A.S. List:
- LOTS OF STUFF
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Bruce, John Entwistle, Paul McCartney, Jaco, Graham Maby, John Paul Jones, Tommy Shannon, Ron Wood, Dave LaRue, Les Foyle.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Valve amps. bass & guitar building and mods. motorcycles.
noel watson is not a member of any public groups