- Squier VM Jazz "Mojo"
- Squier CV Jazz (Modded to the point of being a Franken Bass) "Suzy Creamcheese"
- 1981, red, Peavey T40 the new "King Crimson"
Fender Bassman 250/210 Amp
Previously owned gear:
- Cortez Fender P Bass copy
- 1983 Peavey T 40 (I loved that crimson red beauty) "King Crimson"
- Middle of the road Ibanez Active P/J"Black"
- Fullerton P Bass Copy "Blue"
- S101 Trans Red 5 String "Big Red"
- SX Jazz Bass - Natural w/White bound n Blocked neck "Blondie"
- SX Jazz Bass - 3TS w/Black bound n Blocked neck (Parted Out)
- SX P bass (modded) "Thumper"
- SX Jazz Geddy Clone White PG "Lilly"
- SX Jazz Geddy Clone Tort PG "Black Betty"
- SX LPB Fretless Jazz "Blue Velvet"
- Peavey TKO 80 amp modded with bigger Peavey Black Widow speaker
- Peavey Max 112 Amp
- DOD FX91 Overdrive stompbox
A Rickenbaker 4001 or 4003 Jetglow!
A Squier VM Jazz, Black w/white blocked and bound neck.
one particular project/custom build I have in my head...
Just now getting into building parts/modded/frankenbasses and want to eventually build custom basses for myself for fun and profit.
Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
The radio, CD's and the Kerosene Powered Victrola
Influences and Teachers:
Gene Simmons (don't laugh...)
And many more
US Peavey Club
Squier Owners Club
Squier VM Club
Squier CV Club
Jazz Bass Club
Black n Maple Basses
Olympic White Club
Tricked Out Squier Club
Fender Jazz Bass Club