- Santa Fe, NM
- Current Setup:
- Sutherland custom koa ABG (my avatar), Carvin SB4000, Mbass custom fretless acoustic-electric 4, MTD 635 "Marilyn" Fretless, two 70's Fenders P's, (fretted & fretless) & '65 J, Stambaugh fretless 4, Eastman acoustic upright, F Bass AC5, Fodera Emperor 5, Skjold LP P5 & Offset fretless 5, Nordy VJ5 custom fretless, Rob Allen Mouse 30, Azola BugBass ABG & Nouveau EUB, Bergantino IP310, Avalon U5, Acoustic Image Focus 2R, two Bergantino HT112's, GK Microbass.
- G.A.S. List:
- To sell half this stuff and practice more.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- several nameless jazz groups in perpetual rehearsal stage; Poi White Trash: Traditional Hawaiian Music,(now defunct due to the untimely passing of the band leader, but I am still proud to have played with them); Uncle Reverb, Americana style cover band.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Stanley, Chris Squire, Verdine White, Percy Jones, Bunny Brunell, Ron Carter, Ray Brown, Dave Holland, Christian McBride, Richard Bona, Victor Wooten....
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Fusion, Americana...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- I am a photographer by profession, and I have discovered Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido.
kotzman is not a member of any public groups