| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: ac11367 |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 06:25 AM
|The Mediocre Bassists Club #121 |
Gallien-Krueger Club #178
Lakland Darryl Jones Club #17
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|ac11367 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Flushing, NY
- Current Setup:
- Fender 2003 American Series Precision
Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 4
G&L SB2 (USA)
G&L L2000 (USA)
Mesa Boogie 1x15
Hartke 210 TP
- Previously owned gear:
- MIJ Fender Precision - my starter bass, has everything a beginner needs.
Fernandez 5 string - no idea what model, but it has 2 jazz style pickups.
Conklin GT5 - beautifully constructed for a mass-produced bass. The stock Conklin pickups are just OK. String spacing is not as generous as that of Lakland 5502s.
Fender Precision MIM - with Nordstrand NP4 pickup installed. I ended up giving it to my friend.
Lakland 55-02 - traded for the MIA Fender P that's currently in my line up
- G.A.S. List:
- Although I have everything that I need, I may trade my L-2000 for a MIA Jazz.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- A power trio named Ragtag
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Jaco, Geddy Lee, Flea, John Norwood Fisher, Michael Anthony
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Video Games (Madden)
ac11367 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:57 AM.