- San Marvelous, Texas
- Current Setup:
- Late 1800's German Flatback,
1930's mittenwald w/ c extension, AMT s25b, Acoustic Image coda II, Gage realist
- Previously owned gear:
- tech 21 bass DI, SWR workingman's 12, Tobias 5 string Growler, various strings in the eternal pursuit of "the sound"
- G.A.S. List:
- More strings, I would also like to try a good high-end speaker cab like EA or accugroove.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Kris Kimura Quartet, seven nights a week as Austin's favorite restaraunt band.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Steve Zesermann, David Dawson, Darryl Tidabeck, Howard Hudiburg, and Milt Hinton through personal study. By recordings: Ray Brown, Edgar Meyer, Rabbath, Karr, Scot La Faro, and many others!
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz)
- Teaching Credentials:
- I can teach beginning and intermediate players in classical, up to advanced in jazz. I have gigged professionally in the Austin, Texas area for a number of years, as well as the New Orleans area.
txstatebass is not a member of any public groups