- Duluth, MN
- Current Setup:
- Late 1800's German Flatback,
1930's mittenwald w/ c extension, DPA 4099, Acoustic Image Ten2, Revolution Solo II
- Previously owned gear:
- tech 21 bass DI, SWR workingman's 12, Tobias 5 string Growler, various strings in the eternal pursuit of "the sound"
- G.A.S. List:
- More strings, I would also like to try a good high-end speaker cab like EA or accugroove.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Associate Professor of Bass and Jazz Studies, University of Minnesota Duluth
- Influences and Teachers:
- Steve Zesermann, David Dawson, Darryl Tidabeck, Howard Hudiburg, and Milt Hinton through personal study. By recordings: Ray Brown, Edgar Meyer, Rabbath, Karr, Scot La Faro, and many others!
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz)
txstatebass is not a member of any public groups