- Jervis Bay, Australia
- Current Setup:
- The amp I currently use is a Behringer BXL3000 combo. It does a fine job for the smaller venues and sounds great :-).
- 1987 Pedulla Pentabuzz 5string fretless with hipshot
- 1989 Soundgear 5string w/Bartolini J p/us, hipshot on low B
- ex-Fernandes, now unbranded, P-Bass 4string w/ EMG P-J p/us
- Tokai? (name sanded off, bought it for AUD50) fretless Jazz Bass with DiMarzio pu's (sounds great!)
- Effects: Boss GT10B, Boss CS3, LS2, AW2, BF3, CE2B, RC2, FA1 and a Korg AX30B which I bought in '96 and am still learning how to use.
- Previously owned gear:
- - 1980-something Yamaha BB400S fretless converted to 5string in '95 w/ DiMarzio P-J p/us, hipshot on low B
- Onyx P-Bass
- Carvin PB900 amp
- Carvin 15/6/4" speaker box
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Stik, Axys Of Symmetry, The Gordon Navara Connection, Funky Bros, Early Warning System and just about anyone who asks me to join them... within reason.
- Influences and Teachers:
- From the great vituosos like Jaco, Hamm, Miller and Clarke to the complete unknowns who just happen to know how to groove. Let me hear you play because it could even be you :-).
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz and funk but I am adaptable
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computers, model trains, real trains
- Available for instruction:
- Shoalhaven NSW
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 28 years of playing. All styles.
BassCarver is not a member of any public groups