- Forest Hill, MD
- Current Setup:
Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass Ash '06
Fender Stu Hamm Standard Signature Model from '94 (no longer in production, bought used)
Squier Precision Bass (made into a fretless)
SWR Bass 750 Head
Avatar B210 Neo Cabinet
Fender Bassman 100 Combo (10" + horn)
Ibanez Soundgear 65 Combo (taken apart and using the box as an amp riser)
Digitech BP-80 Bass Processor
- Previously owned gear:
- Line 6 Lowdown Studio 110 Combo.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ideally, an Aguilar DB750 (and a good back or a roadie), and then 3 GS112's. Also, a custom roscoe bass.
Realistically, a louder cabinet or another one and a lighter head, a lighter and louder combo to replace my Fender Bassman 100 (Markbass is leading), a 5 string, new pups for my current fretless, or a completley new fretless.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- 4 Piece "Jam" band, Jazz Quartet, High School Jazz Ensemble, High School Orchestra, High School Symphonic Band (Percussion), and Church Praise Band.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco Pastorius, John Alderete (Racer X era), Larry Graham, Victor Wooten, Jonas Hellborg, Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller, John Paul Jones, and John Myung.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Percussion (mainly snare and marching work), Counter Strike
the4stringking is not a member of any public groups