- Seoul, South Korea
- Current Setup:
- 1970 Guild JS-II Bisonic / 1972 Guild JS-II with Darkstars.. EHX HOG, Endangered Audio AD4096, Fuzzrocious Grey Stache, Sansamp,
My Guild and my Sansamp. What else should I need? Besides delay, of course. And fuzz. And a box full of harmonic octaves..
- Previously owned gear:
- Ampeg B15, Crate Thunderbass combo, Trace/Elliot 8x10 cabinet, OLP 5-string, Yamaha student bass, 1982 Ibanez Roadstar II, G&L ASAT bass, Warwick Corvette Standard fretless, Hartke A25, Guild JS-II, Fender Mustang, ZVex Woolly Mammoth..
- G.A.S. List:
- Xerograph, Fairfield Unpleasant Surprise
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Originally, 311 and P-Nut, RHCP and Flea, lots of blues; then the Shins, Kings of Leon, Morphine, and lots of fuzzy, basic, minimalist indie-rock (Microphones, Neutral Milk Hotel..); now, Fleet Foxes, Local Natives, more Morphine. Also, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, other instrumental minimalism.
- Available for instruction:
- Seoul Teukbyeolsi
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Only the same way an old guy who'd been living on a mountain for some time might be able to show you how to live on the land on your own for a bit..
dlenaghan is not a member of any public groups