Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
- Feb 11, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- 20db pad was last seen:
- Viewing Portal, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
- Home page:
- I been everywhere, man...
- Current Setup:
- Fender 1975-80's (?) P-Bass, Sadowsky Metro and NYC, Lakland 55-02, 1988 USA Spector NS-2, old and new Fender J and P Frankensteins.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Dingwall, Fodera, Zon, Kubicki, Steinberger, Yamaha, GK, SWR, Trace Elliot
- G.A.S. List:
Lakland Bob Glaub
REDDI or Avalon U5
Yamaha Nathan East II
Rick Turner Renaissance
- Influences and Teachers:
- Doug Wimbish, Will Lee, Lee Sklar, Marcus Miller, Pino Palladino, Nathan East, Randy Jackson, Billy Sheehan, Anthony Jackson, Jaco, Abe Laboriel, Jeff Berlin, Mark King, Dann Glenn, Mario Cippolina.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Reminiscing about the days when people went out to hear live music
Signature"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know" - James Brown