- Last Activity:
- Mar 27, 2015 at 12:36 PM
- Sep 7, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Long Island N.Y.
- 55pbass was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:36 PM
- Home Page:
- Long Island N.Y.
- Current Setup:
- 1979/2004 Fretless Fender Precision Bass, made up of a 1979 Fender one piece maple fretless neck, a 2004 Fender Standard Body in Arctic White, DiMarzio Will Power Middle pickup (with series/parallel switch), RS Guitarworks Electronics, Nickel Badass II Bridge, and Hipshot tuners (including Hipshot D-Tuner).
- 2014 Fender Sting Bass in Sunburst, loaded with a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Stacked Quarter Pound pickup with a series/parallel switch, RS GuitarWorks electronics, a Badass III bridge and Hipshot tuners (including a D Tuner).
- 2013 Fender Precision Bass made up of a 2013 Fender '63 AVRI Precision Body in Thin Skin Olympic White and a 2013 Maple Fender American Standard Neck. The body is loaded with a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Pickup, Badass II bridge in Nickel, mint green Fender pickguard and RS GuitarWorks electronics. The neck has Fender lightweight tuners and a Hipshot D Tuner.
- 2013 Gibson Custom ES 335 Bass, Cherry Red.
- 1973 Gibson EBO Bass, Cherry Red with a Hipshot Supertone Bridge.
- 2011 Fender Mike Dirnt Bass, sunburst Mike Dirnt body with a maple Fender '51 Bass neck. Loaded with a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Pickup, RS GuitarWorks electronics, a Badass II Bridge, and Hipshot Tuners (including a D Tuner).
- Fender Telecaster Bass made up of a maple 1973 Telecaster Bass neck, Butterscotch MJT '51 Body loaded with a Seymour Duncan Custom Shop '51 Stacked Pickup, Hipshot tuners, a Badass II bridge and RS GuitarWorks Electronics.
- 1994 Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg SVT 4x10 Cab, Ampeg Micro-CL Head and Cabinet.
- EBS Billy Sheehan Overdrive, Blackout Twosome Fuzz, EHX Micro POG, MXR M-80 DI, MXR Phase 90, MXR Wylde Overdrive, Boss TU-2 Tuner, MXR/CAE Boost, Wooly Mammoth Clone, Modified Dunlop Cry Baby Wah, MXR Carbon Copy.
- D'Addario Chrome strings.
- Dunlop Tortex .88 picks and Straplocks.
- 2013 Flat Black Gretsch Brian Setzer Hot Rod.
- 1994 Black Fender '57 Reissue Stratocaster (heavily modified).
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Riff Rock, Jam Rock, Punk Rock, Post Hardcore
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Supazar -Riffy/Stoner Rock, The Skullies - Punk Rock
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, Tobias, Rickenbacker, G.K., Ampeg, Epiphone, Danelectro, Hamer, Marshall, Peavey.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass, Allen Woody's Gibson Sunburst Les Paul double neck Bass/Guitar, Sting's early 1957 Precision Bass, Sting's 70's Fender Fretless Bass, John Entwistle's Alembic Flying V Bass and Fender '66 Slab Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Sting, Billy Sheehan, Allen Woody, Tony Franklin, Tony Bono, Dusty Hill, Bob Daisley, Steve Harris, Geezer Butler, Berry Oakley, Matt Freeman, Roger Glover, Glenn Hughes, Carl Radle.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing, modifying basses. Collecting Tattoos. Listening to music. Reading.
SignatureFretless Club #997
Gibson Club #151