- Last Activity:
- Nov 28, 2015 at 7:28 AM
- Feb 26, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Here we are...
from Here we are...
Gonna wind up workin in a gas station. Jan 1, 2015
- 5StringBlues was last seen:
- Viewing thread That's it! I'm done!, Nov 28, 2015 at 7:28 AM
- Here we are...
- Current Setup:
Basses-Roscoe Beck 5
Parts P bass - One peice Warmoth alder body,Allparts maple/rosewood neck, Fralin pickup
'79 Fender Jazz w/Warmoth Fretless neck
Early 50's Kay Upright
Squire Classic Vibe '51 P
Late 80's Squire 2 P
Douglas violin bass
Gibson G3 that the headstock wont stay glued on....
Amps-Markbass CMD 102P
Gallien Krueger 800RB
Ancient Sunn 2/15's cab
Even more Ancient Mitchell Folded horn cab w/400 watt 15' Gauss speaker
Old Yorkville combo
- Favorite Genres:
- Easier to list non faves-Hair metal,nu-metal,new country,most rap.Most other stuff is fine with me.........
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Bands:Texas Johnny Brown and the Quality Blues Band,MOJOFROMOPOLIS,lots of blues fill in gigs.Big Easy Wednesday Night Blues Jam Band
- Previously Owned Gear:
Basses-Fullerton Era '62 Reissue Jazz Bass-STOLEN
Pre Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray-STOLEN
Early 80's Arbor Explorer-STOLEN
Amps-80's Sunn Coliseum 300
Sunn Combo amp
Old crappy bassman 10
- G.A.S. List:
I WANT MY STOLEN STUFF BACK!!!!!!
Other than that,I'm fine...........
- Influences and Teachers:
All the Swing/RnB/Funk/Blues/Soul bassists have influenced my style.Way too many to list here.The usual suspects.
Squire,Entwistle,McCartney inspired me to take up the bass.
Mom being a classical piano teacher since way before I was born gave me my ear.
Mom thought I was cool.......
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Trying to get my big azz up and go workout,finding the @#&%&$#'s that stole my basses!