Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 10, 2013
- Jan 25, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- Dean acoustic long scale fretless 4 string.
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's. From David Bowie to Janis Joplin to Mudvayne, Korn, and Static-X
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Mudvayne cover band
- Previously Owned Gear:
First Act short scale 4 string
Rogue fretless medium scale 4 string
Dean Hillsboro 4 string
Fender Squire 4 string
- G.A.S. List:
1. Warwick Alien acoustic fretless bass/5 string/natural oil finish/a set of black label strings/Warwick security locks for strap.
2. Warwick Thumb NTHN SC fretless/4 string/California Buck Eye Burl body & matching headstock/3 lipstick pickups/black nobs with white Indian decal/black tuners/with a set of DR High Beam orange Neon/Warwick security locks/orange illuminated side-dots/long scale (34), the name Marvin in-laid on the middle of the neck.
3. Warwick Rock Bass The "W" Bass. (Happy 30th Anniversary Warwick!)
4. Fender Precision Bass fretless/4 string/long scale (34)/Pearl White finish/DR High Beam Neon orange strings/rubber pick guard.
5. Rogue fretless 4 string bass that I can disguise as my actual bass then use it to smash on the ground when I wanna go ****ing nuts.
6. Finally my own custom bass made respectively by Warwick. A Thumb NT bass/fretless/4 string/long scale [36inch]/covered Buck Eye Burl lamination & matching headstock/a gray triangle shaped body with smooth edges & points/black control nobs with white Rocket Ship decals/active MEC 3-way electronics/2 piece adjustable bridge/2 soap-bar pickups (bridge/deep)/a rubber pick guard/a titanium plate around the lower corner of the triangle body/a thumb rest above the E string/Warwick security locks/a compartment on the body for a pick/a 5 string broadneck/the name Marvin inlaid on the middle of the fingerboard/a Planet illumination before and after the Marvin/yellow florescent dots on the side of the neck/a star shaped head/black machine heads/Custom DR High Beam Neon strings 50-67-84-108 (G-pink, D-green, A-yellow, E-orange)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ryan Martinie, Greg Tribbet, Victor Wooten, Mike Dirnt, Reginald Arvisu, Alex James, Paul Gray, Uehara Futoshi, Mick Ronson, Gail Ann Dorsey, Norwood Fisher, Wayne Static, Patrick Norman, Shawn Economaki, Toshiya, Paul Simonon, Bob Hardy, Phil Willmarth, Chris Squire, Takuro, T.M. Stevens, Beck
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Psychology, singing, writing, exploring music, wood carving, Chinese History, astronomy, walking