- Last Activity:
- Oct 15, 2014
- Nov 8, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Aguilar Amplification, Male, 61, from New York City
- Aguilar/Dave B. was last seen:
- Oct 15, 2014
- Jul 28, 1953 (Age: 61)
- Home Page:
- New York City
- Musician and Manufacturer
- Current Setup:
63 Jazz bass, 63 Precision Bass, 59 Gibson Eb-2, Fretless Fender Jazz, 67 Guild Starfire, 76 Musicman, 73 Fender Jazz bass.
In the Aguilar shop and artist loft: Lakland Joe Osborn 4, and 5, Zon 8-string, Modulus Flea bass, Spector 5, and Coda. Ibanez Gary Willis fretless, Epiphone Jack Casady, Lull jazz bass, Sadowsky 5, Alleva-Coppolo Jazz 5 and P-bass, NS uprite, Valenti PJ, Lull Thunderbird, Lull jazz 4 and 5, Nordstand 5, Fender standard P-bass and 5 string, Roscoe 5-string, Valenti P-bass, F basses 4,5 and 6 string basses, Fodera 5 string. Musicman SLO.
Recording path is a Tone Hammer preamp/D.I.
Lots of Aguilar pedals, heads and cabinets.
- Favorite Genres:
- Good Music!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I am a partner and producer at Naked Music, a record label. At this point in my playing career, most of my playing is on tracks that we produce for Naked Music. Please visit us at naked-music.com
- Previously Owned Gear:
In the last 40 years I have owned and used many amps and basses.
I am also knowlegable about analog studio gear from the 60's and 70's.
- Influences and Teachers:
- So many. I would have to include singers, songwriters, sax players, guitarists etc... as well as many bass players.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing guitar
As the owner of the company, I am deeply knowledgeable about all Aguilar products. I lead the design team at Aguilar and am responsible for the sound of all the products.
- President: Aguilar Amplification
In addition to my experience with gear at Aguilar, before 1995 I owned and ran a company that rented vintage analog studio gear in the NYC area.
SignatureDave Boonshoft aguilaramp.com