Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Aug 24, 2014
- Oct 18, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Home Page:
Share This Page
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
Basses (in order of purchase):
1. Ibanez GSR200
2. Warwick Corvette Standard 5 (ash body, made in Germany)
3. Skjold Skjoldslayer 5
- Body: Swamp ash (core), flamed maple (sub-top) and burl maple (top, matching headstock w/ shell logo inlay) w/ black anigre veneers.
- Neck: 9-piece, flamed maple and maple w/ black anigre veneers.
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ custom inlay @ 12th, and blue luminlay side dots.
- Frets: 26, EVO Gold.
- Pickups: SC-1 split coils w/ wooden covers (top matched).
- Electronics: East SPM 3-band EQ w/ active/passive switch.
- Hardware: Custom Hipshot (black w/ gold accents).
Guitars (in order of purchase):
1. Epiphone Les Paul Special II
2. Jackson JS30RR
3. Ibanez EW20ASENT
4. ESP Eclipse-I CTM
- G.A.S. List:
HJC Customs Signature 2
Fodera Yin Yang Custom
Sadowsky NYC Will Lee 4
Kenneth Lawrence ChamberBrase II
Jerzy Drozd Prodigy LE
Warwick Streamer CS
Fender Jazz CS
Dingwall Prima Artist
Daniel Fernandez SC 4 Semi-Hollow
Kenneth Lawrence Explorer
Custom Ibanez Iceman
- Influences and Teachers:
- Justin Chancellor, Rex Brown, Cliff Burton, Flea, Duff McKagan, Jason Newsted & Victor Wooten.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Art, design, gaming, ice hockey & working out.