Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- May 5, 2013
- Mar 8, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- anyrandomhole was last seen:
- May 5, 2013
- Current Setup:
- A cheap bass (a relatively hard-to-play bass), and another cheap bass (which has a quality that can match an Ibanez SR.)
- Favorite Genres:
- Alternative-rock, power pop, progressive, progressive-metal, fusion, jazz, acid-jazz, house, trance, prog-trance, ambient, industrial-rock, lounge, post-rock
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- currently playing bass for my band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- A P-Bass copy made by a local brand (It plays like one, too.)
- G.A.S. List:
- Ibanez Ergodyne, any Music Man 6-string, another cheap bass (it's a good practice bass, believe me)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Victor Wooten, Geddy Lee, John Myung, John Pettrucci, Jordan Rudess, Justin Chancellor, Adam Jones, Maynard James-Keenan, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, Melissa Auf der Maur, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Takahiro Yamada, Yamane Satoshi, Trent Reznor, Buckethead, and many others...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- drawing, painting, photography, writing