Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- May 5, 2013
- Mar 8, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- anyrandomhole was last seen:
- May 5, 2013
- Current Setup:
- A cheap bass (a relatively hard-to-play bass), and another cheap bass (which has a quality that can match an Ibanez SR.)
- Favorite Genres:
- Alternative-rock, power pop, progressive, progressive-metal, fusion, jazz, acid-jazz, house, trance, prog-trance, ambient, industrial-rock, lounge, post-rock
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- currently playing bass for my band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- A P-Bass copy made by a local brand (It plays like one, too.)
- G.A.S. List:
- Ibanez Ergodyne, any Music Man 6-string, another cheap bass (it's a good practice bass, believe me)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Victor Wooten, Geddy Lee, John Myung, John Pettrucci, Jordan Rudess, Justin Chancellor, Adam Jones, Maynard James-Keenan, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, Melissa Auf der Maur, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Takahiro Yamada, Yamane Satoshi, Trent Reznor, Buckethead, and many others...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- drawing, painting, photography, writing