Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 24, 2014 at 5:49 AM
- Apr 3, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Seeking the olfactory groove, from Cleveland, OH
- ariwax was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Nov 24, 2014 at 5:49 AM
- Home Page:
- Cleveland, OH
- Current Setup:
- Lakland USA 44-51. Fender Select passive J. Stingray 4H SLO. Mesa Walkabout Scout 12 with a Verellen Meatsmoke pre in the effects loop and a REDDI up front.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Too many to list, and few that anybody's ever heard of.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Hmm... in order, an aluminum-neck '83 Kramer, a Tune Bass Maniac fretless 4, Warwick Streamer STD 5-string, G&L ASAT 4, fretless Stingray 4, a custom FBB fretless 4 Bean-style, Barker Vertical Bass, a Bongo 5 HHP, Lakland Skyline HB, Lakland Skyline Decade, 55-02 Deluxe, Fender MIJ Jag, etc etc. Also a host of drum machines, electric and acoustic guitars, a banjo, a mandolin, an oud, and all sorts of other silly things.
- G.A.S. List:
- The upright.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Every bassist I have ever heard. But if I had to choose, I'd say Mingus, James Jamerson, Sebastian Steinberg, and Chris Wood.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- I actually am an evil brain doctor.
SignatureMediocre Bassist Club #101