Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 30, 2014
- Jan 31, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Asher S was last seen:
- Mar 30, 2014
- Current Setup:
* Roscoe LG 3000 (2008)
* Roscoe Century Standard 3006 (~2002)
* D'Addario EX170 nickel roundwound (45-65-80-100)
* D'Addario EXL170-6 nickel round wound (32-45-65-80-100-130)
* Markbass Blackline Little Mark 250W Bass Amp Head
* Markbass Micromark 801 50W 1x8 Bass Combo Amp (purchased new, GC, 9/13)
* Markbass Club 102 400W 8 ohm 2x10 cabinet (purchased used, CraigsList)
* Peavey 120 Basic practice combo bass amp
* Peavey MAX 126 practice combo bass amp
- Favorite Genres:
- jazz, funk, fusion, blues
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Melodious Funk (jazz/blues/fusion), Loco Baka (minimalist trio jazz), Fujahtive (reggae, 1985-1988)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Many, but irrelevant since I first played a Roscoe bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm pining for that doohickie that makes my fingers play what I hear in my head. If you have one in good condition, please contact me.
- Influences and Teachers:
* Jimmy Haslip: Yellowjackets, Jing Chi, Allan Holdsworth Group, Renegade Creation, Jeff Lorber Fusion
* Bruce Gertz: KGB Trio
* George Koller (?late 1980s?): Shuffle Demons
- Hobbies and Interests:
- photography, fitness
SignatureWTB: I'm pining for that doohickie that makes my fingers play what I hear in my head. If you have one in good condition, please contact me.