Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 27, 2013
- Jul 15, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Kent, WA
- ATK Geoph was last seen:
- Jan 27, 2013
- Home page:
- Kent, WA
- Current Setup:
MTD CRB 5, MTD CRB 5 Fretless
Carvin MB10 w/ Carvin BR210 Extension
Line 6 UX2 w/ Ableton, Riffworks, and Reason
Line 6 Pod Farm and Gearbox make every amp I ever need, almost
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Prog, Funk, Classic, I Respect ALL genres of Music.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- In Between.... Been a few. Former Bass player of Brudos, Fallacy of One was my most recent One man Band Project. Starting to record another One Man Band project SOON...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- This list could go on for Days.....
- G.A.S. List:
- MTD!!! MTD!!! MTD!!!!!!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Everyone from Victor Wooten to Peter Iwers. I LOVE the sounds that a Bass makes in the hands of someone that knows how to make it Sing.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Disc Golf! There, I said it.
Official MTD (non-US made) Club Member #148 ~ 5 String Club #535 ~ Fretless Club #822 ~ Carvin MB (Micro Bass) Combo Club #1 ~ Washington State Bassists Club #90