Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM
- Feb 8, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, 58, from Avezzano AQ (Italy)
Rather on the positive side of the river of life. Don't think negative: it's just... useless! Jun 29, 2014
- Avezzano was last seen:
- Viewing thread Squier Bass VI vs Eastwood Bass VI, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM
- May 26, 1956 (Age: 58)
- Home Page:
- Avezzano AQ (Italy)
- Satellite business since 1979
- Current Setup:
- Lakland Skyline 55-02, Lakland Skyline 55-02 fretless; Stingray V; Warwick Thumb b.o. 5; Yamaha BBN5A; Ibanez GWB35; Peavey Axcelerator V; Manne Basic XLR V; Ken Smith Burner V; Yamaha Attitude De Luxe IV; Tune Rolli V Signature. Hollows: Dean Stylist B1, Eastwood Classic 4, Fender Coronado 2013 reissue. Plus 2 Jazz basses made out of parts. Meridian 6 fl Virgilio Venditti signature. Amps: combo Polytone Minibrute I, Nemesis NC210P. Markbass Little MarkII, G&K MB-200 heads. Cabs: 2X10 A.T.S. C310X1-T2. DIY ported cabs: 2X10 closed cab. Two 2x6 ported minicabs of doom. A mini 6,5 cab for home practice. A box full of effects, that I never use: Trace dual compressor, Morley wah, Ibanez phaser, DOD flanger, DOD delay, Behringer Leslie emulator.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz: mainly modern mainstream or early '60ies stuff. All good music in general.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Too much, sorry!!! If anything: a Guild Les Paul hollowbody sold to buy a Gibson SG and an original '72 blocks-binding Jazz bass sold to buy an... Ibanez RB885 in 1986. AAAARRGGGGHHHHHH...!!!
- G.A.S. List:
- Epi Rivoli or Gibson EB2D.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Every good musician I listened to in my life!!! Mostly jazz players: they definitely KNOW how to play an instrument and more important "when and what NOT" to play!
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Biking, movies, books, sleeping, fighting with the wife......
SignatureCoronado reissue! "Naa: it was a failure!" "It didn't work then, sure would not work now" My middle finger up. Respectfully.