Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 23, 2014 at 7:48 PM
- Aug 17, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassbrad was last seen:
- Viewing forum Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG], Apr 23, 2014 at 7:48 PM
- Home page:
- Leander, TX (outside Austin)
- Current Setup:
- Carvin LB-50 Koa, Aslin Dane AMB202/5, Gibson G-3, Peavey Verdine White Sig. model, Dyna 5, Foundation FL, T-40,Washburn AB20, Harmony H-22, Squier Vintage Mod Fretless, Dean EABC5, Polytone Minibrute, GK MB500, Akai UniBass, Zoom B2.1u, EHX BassBalls, Bass MicroSynth, Dr Q, Big Muff Pi. Dano Daddy-O. MilkShake, French Toast,Psycho Flange, ElectroniX Submarine, Cross Drive, Boss ODB3, OC2 & GE7B, BBE Sonic Stomp, Hjart Muller Lo|Fat, GGG Brassmaster, Ibanez CS9
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- CastAnEar(jazz), Clear Picture(instrumental trio), Gravelwhip (Original TX Rock)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender, Gibson, Steinberger, Pedulla, Alembic, Peavey, Ampeg, Polytone, ElectroHarmonix, MXR
- G.A.S. List:
- more stuff for my studio
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ray Brown, Stanley C, Jaco, Cannonball, Thelonius, Rahsaan and every other musician I've heard in my life.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Driving enthusiast
SignatureZoom B2 & B2.1u & Digitech BP8 Cheat sheets