- Last Activity:
- May 4, 2014
- Jan 6, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Temecula, CA
- BassCycle was last seen:
- May 4, 2014
- August 21
- Home Page:
- Temecula, CA
- Current Setup:
Several Classic Bass Works basses, Lemur Sunshine Laguna 3/4 upright w/Fishman Full Circle pickup.
Shure Wireless system, Zoom B2.1U effects box, Boss Bass Chorus, Boss Bass EQ, Boss Dynamic Wah, Morley volume pedal, 2 Roland A/B switches.
Gallien-Kruguer 1001RB head. Custom-built cab/w 2X10" and 1X15' Eminence speakers. Gallien-Kruguer 2X10' cab. SWR LA15 combo. Eden Metro 2X10 combo.
Lee Oscar harmonicas, several keys, Shure Green Bullit mike, 10 watt Marshall amp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, R&B, Blues, Rock, Latin, Raggae,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Jazzed and Confused http://jazzedandconfused.com, THE BASH!! http://thebashtheband.com, Temecula Valley winerys, restaurants and casinos.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Custom built Tobias Bassic 6-string, Ibanez BTB Prestige 6 string, Gibson RD Artist, Fender mim 5 string Jazz Bass, De Armond Pilot Deluxe 6.
- G.A.S. List:
- Tobias, MTD, JerzyDrozd, Fodera, F Bass . . . I'll just build my own versions.
- Influences and Teachers:
Main influences: Marcus Miller, Anthony Jackson, Alfonso Johnson, Jaco Pastorious, Stanley Clarke, Abraham Laborial, Pino Paladino, Verdine White, Louis Johnson, Rocco Prestia, James Jamerson and many others.
Studied with: Henry Lowe and JD Parran while in high school; Steve Bailey, Gary Willis, Jeff Berlin, Alexis Sklarevski, Tim Bogert and many others while at BIT
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bass building, mountain biking
- Builder: Classic Bass Works
SignatureJD Pinckney / ClassicBassWorks.com
Facebook / ClassicBassWorks