Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM
- Dec 1, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Location, Location
- bassinplace was last seen:
- Viewing thread Looking good TB., Apr 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM
- Home page:
- Location, Location
- Current Setup:
Basses: 2012 Fender American Standard Precision, Squier CV 60's P, '79 Peavey T40, Squier Affinity "J Bass"(that's what the headstock says) 5 string, & a budget Yamaha fretless, don't know the model number offhand.
Amps: Ampeg BA 108, Fender Rumble 350
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Rock, R&B, Soul, Gospel, Funk.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Currently playing bass for the Michelle Kasajian Band. Also playing on the daily in my ever beloved woodshed.
- Previously Owned Gear:
Music Man Stingray HH 4 string
2012 MIA Fender Jazz
- Influences and Teachers:
- Carol Kaye, Paul McCartney, James Jamerson and Geddy Lee are the biggies for me. But of course I love all the other usual suspects.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- motorcycles, cooking, fitness
Signature"The first thing to do is don't stop. The second thing to do is keep going" -Frank Zappa | Lone Wolf Club # 78