- bassman.bob was last seen:
- Jan 5, 2013
- Current Setup:
- 1)'09 Carvin 5 Kit: Koa back, Figured Walnut Front w/Soapbars, Maple neck, Ebony Finger, Stainless Frets. Plays and sounds Massive! 2) '06 Shecter Custom 5. Bone Stock W/ EMG's. 3) '75 Fender Squire Bullet. (first bass, bought in '87). I Play all these through Ampeg and Fender Rumble Cab
- Favorite Genres:
- Band Plays Rock, Alternative, Punk but I'm into anything that grooves.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I hold down the Lows and do some lead and backing Vox for Bad Tale. Local Denver Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Used to have a GK RB800, Used a Fender Bassman then and a Peavy 2-15 Killing myself for selling those. Also had an Acoustic Bass amp. I don't remember the model but it powered my Peavy 2-15 cab nicely. :)
- G.A.S. List:
- Have the rig that works in every gig.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stuart Hamm, Geddy Lee, Aston Barett, Flea and recently Tal Wilkenfeld. She is certainly an inspiration.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hangin w/ my kids. Camping 4xwheeling.
SignatureWalnut/Koa Carvin Kit 5 string, Ampeg, Fender
Don't just play it, Kick its ass.
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com