Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Jan 5, 2013
- May 9, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassman.bob was last seen:
- Jan 5, 2013
- Current Setup:
- 1)'09 Carvin 5 Kit: Koa back, Figured Walnut Front w/Soapbars, Maple neck, Ebony Finger, Stainless Frets. Plays and sounds Massive! 2) '06 Shecter Custom 5. Bone Stock W/ EMG's. 3) '75 Fender Squire Bullet. (first bass, bought in '87). I Play all these through Ampeg and Fender Rumble Cab
- Favorite Genres:
- Band Plays Rock, Alternative, Punk but I'm into anything that grooves.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I hold down the Lows and do some lead and backing Vox for Bad Tale. Local Denver Band.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Used to have a GK RB800, Used a Fender Bassman then and a Peavy 2-15 Killing myself for selling those. Also had an Acoustic Bass amp. I don't remember the model but it powered my Peavy 2-15 cab nicely. :)
- G.A.S. List:
- Have the rig that works in every gig.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stuart Hamm, Geddy Lee, Aston Barett, Flea and recently Tal Wilkenfeld. She is certainly an inspiration.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hangin w/ my kids. Camping 4xwheeling.
SignatureWalnut/Koa Carvin Kit 5 string, Ampeg, Fender
Don't just play it, Kick its ass.