Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 4, 2013
- Aug 15, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassmonster68 was last seen:
- Feb 4, 2013
- Current Setup:
Ibanez and jackson 5 string bass'
Carvin bass amps
Carvin and legion cabs
Rotosound bass strings 45-130
Dunlop big stubby pics
- Favorite Genres:
- open minded to all music metal blues rock etc..
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- currently seeking a band in lancater pa area
- Previously Owned Gear:
Traben bass peavey bass schecter bass ibanez bass jackson bass squire bass
Bass amps peavey ampeg behringer crate carvin line6 swr
Pedals sansamp boss behringer dunlop electro harmonix
- G.A.S. List:
- A million dollars in cash!! And to steal dave ellefsons job and be bassist for megadeth!! (Sorry dave) lol
- Influences and Teachers:
- Id have to say inspiration wise for me to play bass is a few people gene simmons geezer butler cliff burton dave ellefson billy sheehan john entwistle.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- i eat breathe and crap bass