Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 13, 2014
- Mar 28, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassopotamus102 was last seen:
- Mar 13, 2014
- Current Setup:
Brice 6 string Fretless, Hohner B Bass VI
- Favorite Genres:
- just about all with the possible exceptions of Death Metal and Rap
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Current the Mount Olive Band (Mt. Olive Lutheran Church, Weston, WI.)
- Previously Owned Gear:
G&L ASAT, 60's reissue Fender Jazz, MTD Kingston Heir 5, Aria Steve Bailey 6 Fretted, 1979 Fender Precision, Fender MIM 5's, Fender Squier Precision
Carvin R600 2x10 combo, Eden 4x10 Cab, Tubeworks 210 combo, Tubeworks 4x10 cab. Peavey Mark IV head, Peavey 215 combo.
- G.A.S. List:
- SEI 6 string, Jerzy Drozd 7 string, too many others to list.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Victor, Geezer Butler, Gene Simmons, Stanley Clarke, John Pattituci,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- fishing, playing with my kids
Christian Praise and Worship Band Club Member #499, Wisconsin Bassist #37