Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM
- Mar 28, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassopotamus102 was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM
- Current Setup:
- Bassmods K6, Squier P5, SBMM SUB 4, Peavey TNT Combo, Peavey 115 cab.
- Favorite Genres:
- just about all with the possible exceptions of Death Metal and Rap
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Current the Mount Olive Band (Mt. Olive Lutheran Church, Weston, WI.)
- Previously Owned Gear:
G&L ASAT, 60's reissue Fender Jazz, MTD Kingston Heir 5, Aria Steve Bailey 6 Fretted, 1979 Fender Precision, Fender MIM 5's, Fender Squier Precision
Carvin R600 2x10 combo, Eden 4x10 Cab, Tubeworks 210 combo, Tubeworks 4x10 cab. Peavey Mark IV head, Peavey 215 combo.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera ES6.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Victor, Geezer Butler, Gene Simmons, Stanley Clarke, John Pattituci,
- Hobbies and Interests:
- fishing, playing with my kids
Christian Praise and Worship Band Club Member #499, Wisconsin Bassist #37