- bassplaya919 was last seen:
- Mar 3, 2014
- Current Setup:
- 1972 Fender Jazz Bass, Fender 51 RI P-bass, Ampeg B115E Cabinet, Ampeg SVT 600 watt Head, Various BOSS Pedals: Analog delay, Bass overdrive, Overdrive/Distortion, Compression, Super cotave, Wah, and Phase Shifter. Acoustic: Upton Hybrid Flat back Upright!!!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- NCCU big band and Jazz combo, Imaginary Numbers, and other Gigs.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender American P-Bass, Squier Vintage modified jazz, and Geddy Lee Jazz bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- TI Flats, 70's p-bass (black body, maple neck)
- Influences and Teachers:
- My First bass teacher, Geddy Lee, James Jamerson, Ray Brown, Scott Lafaro, Paul Chambers, Christian McBride, and Sting.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hanging with my Girlfriend and friends, Watching Hockey, and Playing TF2!