Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 3, 2014
- Dec 31, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bassplaya919 was last seen:
- Mar 3, 2014
- Current Setup:
- 1972 Fender Jazz Bass, Fender 51 RI P-bass, Ampeg B115E Cabinet, Ampeg SVT 600 watt Head, Various BOSS Pedals: Analog delay, Bass overdrive, Overdrive/Distortion, Compression, Super cotave, Wah, and Phase Shifter. Acoustic: Upton Hybrid Flat back Upright!!!
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- NCCU big band and Jazz combo, Imaginary Numbers, and other Gigs.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender American P-Bass, Squier Vintage modified jazz, and Geddy Lee Jazz bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- TI Flats, 70's p-bass (black body, maple neck)
- Influences and Teachers:
- My First bass teacher, Geddy Lee, James Jamerson, Ray Brown, Scott Lafaro, Paul Chambers, Christian McBride, and Sting.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hanging with my Girlfriend and friends, Watching Hockey, and Playing TF2!