Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 23, 2013
- Jul 24, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- Lakland 44-94 quilt maple top amber translucent finish. Pedulla MVP 4 cherry finish gold hardware. Kay upright circa 1958. Currently searching for the perfect bass with the optimum tone.
- Favorite Genres:
- Love it all as long as its expressive and creative.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Lead a jazz ensemble playing standards and blues. Trio playing the most eclectic list of material from Coltrane, Jeff Beck, Ray Charles to the Black Keys. Elton John/Billy Joel Tribute Band. Oldies/60's era band. Blues and vintage rock band. Jam band of originals. Ocassional pit work for local stage productions.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender Jazz, Fender P Bass deluxe. Lakland Skyline.
- G.A.S. List:
- Always on the prowl for something new.
- Influences and Teachers:
- The usual: Jaco, Charlie Haden, Jack Bruce, Phil Lesh, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, John Goldsby, Carol Kaye to name a few.
- Hobbies and Interests: