Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Oct 24, 2013
- Jan 15, 2010
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- bedrockhead was last seen:
- Oct 24, 2013
- Home page:
- Current Setup:
- Various B.C. Rich, Charvel, Ibanez, Peavey, Traben, Epiphone, Fender, Yamaha, and Spector basses. Peavey Firebass 700, GK Backline 600, Peavey TKO 115, lots of various pedals and rack units.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, metal, classic rock, prog metal, etc.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Bass in New Orphans and a couple other projects. Drums in Liquid Kitty.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Traben, Spector, Tobias basses. Peavey, Acoustic, and Behringer amps.
- G.A.S. List:
- Vintage BC Rich basses - Bich, Mockingbird, Warlock, etc. A custom shop 5 string Ironbird bass would be sweet, but I don't have 5 grand to spend. Peavey Cirrus USA 5, Spector Euro5LX, Ampeg SVT, Eden cabs, etc.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Alex Webster, Billy Sheehan, Mike Porcaro, Phil Kennemore, Michael Anthony, etc.
SignatureTraben Club #63 - Moyer Havoc Standard 5 and AP-4.