Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Sep 7, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- BillyB_from_LZ was last seen:
- Nov 18, 2014
- Current Setup:
Details deleted due at the request of my paranoid wifey
Main basses: A mongrel Hoyt/Warmoth 5 and a G&L Tribute L2500
Main amp: Markbass CMD121P plus NY121
Clubs - Clubs - EMG 3, Frankenbass 3, Mesa/Boogie 4, Squier P 5-String Club 17, MIM P-Bass 108, Lefty Union 184, Tricked Out Squier Club 185, Avatar 205, MarkBass 228, Hartke 291, Squier Owner's Club, SX
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- The Properly Land Rocker Dude Band (bandmates from highshool converge somewhere to rehearse for a week and play for family, friends or a charity function). Beyond that, I'm done with the band BS...
- Previously Owned Gear:
- A really long list of amps and cabinets and a growing list of basses. I miss the Marshall Major and EV SRO loaded 2x15 the most.
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers...Jim Scholten (Sawyer Brown) a long, long time ago. Influences Jim Scholten, Mars Cowling, Mel Schacher, Pat Dougherty, Tim Bogert, Billy Sheehan, Victor Wooten but I play like none of them
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Making sonic bombast on electric guitar.
SignaturePlay guitar too? Visit TalkGuitar.com
FS - stay tuned. Maybe a Hoyt 5 string neck and Tech21 VT Bass pedal
Clubs - See profile