Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Oct 28, 2012
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Bin Son of Bin
- Bin Son of Bin was last seen:
- Feb 21, 2014
- Current Setup:
- I currently own a 1982 Fender Precision Plus (Boner) Bass with the Active Sensor Pickups and a American 66 Telecaster. I do not own a Double Bass but I am in research mode to get one. I also own two accoustic guitars.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical is really becoming a joy for me, but Rock and Pop stuff is what I like the most I guess.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I play with OPUS (Out of Breath Players Under Stress).
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I have owned an American Fender Jazz Fretless Bass, and an American Telecaster
- G.A.S. List:
- I'd love to have a Shen Willow or Calin Wulter Double Bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
Being a huge U2 fan Adam Clayton was always an inspiration. He's not one of the most amazing players by any means but he knew how to lay a bottom end that made U2 famous.
But my all time idol must be Tony Levin, Bass Player for Peter Gabriel.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Warhammer 40k, video games and tv shows like Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, etc.
SignatureShen Owner's Club #41, Administrator of the "Shen Owner's Club" on Facebook.