Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 25, 2014 at 5:10 PM
- Sep 18, 2002
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Birmingham, AL
- birminghambass was last seen:
- Viewing thread Korean-made vs Indonesian-made vs Chinese-made Basses???, Nov 25, 2014 at 5:10 PM
- Home Page:
- Birmingham, AL
- Current Setup:
- '72 Jazz, MM Stingray HH, 2005 USA Fender Jazz, '79 P bass, Geddy Jazz, MIM P Special, Fender HW1 Jazz, GK 700rb2, GK 1x15 and 2x10, Ampeg Rocket combo
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Loose Stone, AlterEgo, Alligator Sister, Tattoo 'da Baby
- Previously Owned Gear:
Basses: Fender FMT Jazz w/EMGs and an Aguilar Pre, '77 P-bass, '01 USA P-bass, Warwick Thumb 5, Carvin LB75, Yamaha RBX765, Older MM5, Newer MM5, Ibanez TR500, GL L1000, GL SB2, Fender MIM Jazz, Fender MIM PJ Special, Fender Deluxe 4 and 5 strings, Ibanez SG 5 string, Modulus SS Q5, '80s Fender Jazz Special, Schecter Custom 5.
Amps and Cabs: Mesa Walkabout, Mesa M600, Mesa Scout 12" and 15", Ampeg SVT3pro, Ampeg 4x8, Ampeg 1x15, Sansamp Programmable DI, SWR Goliath III, GK 1001rbII, GK Neo2x12, Ampeg SVT 410hlf, SWR SM-500, PV 410, PV Bam, Hartke 2000, Ampeg V4B, Ampeg 2x15, SVT3, SVT 4Pro, SVT 6Pro, SVP Pro, SVP-CL, Bass POD, Yamaha BHT500, SWR WM300, Ampeg B248 combo, Ampeg 1x15, Avatar 1x12, Carvin DCM1500, Yamaha 1x10.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Victor Wooten, John Paul Jones, Flea, Timmy C, Tom Hamilton, Pino Pallidino