Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
Share This Page
Moderator, Male, from California
- Current Setup:
- Peavey GV, Washburn XB920, SWR Amps.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Generator, CCSF Jazz Band, Freelance
- Previously Owned Gear:
Over 40 basses from high to low end. Some unusual basses I've had:
Ken Bebensee Conqueror 6, Pedulla MVP4 and 5, Treker Louis Johnson 5 Zon Sonus 5 and 4, PBC 5-string, Steinberger XL-2, Tokai Jazz Sound, Plus a load of Fenders, Peaveys Ibanez, etc.
- G.A.S. List:
- My setup will do me right now.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Renato Rocha, Neto Pavanelli, Jaco, Jamerson, Brian Wilson, Paul McCartney, Arthur Maia, Hermeto Pascoal, Itibere Zwarg, Kai Eckhardt, Michael Manring, Bunny Brunel, Chico Buarque, Milton Nascimento, Gilberto Gil, Caetano Veloso, Tom Ze, Victor Wooten, Oscar Pettiford, Miles Davis (More to come)
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Songwriting, Standup Comedy, Writing, Movies, Food, Biking...
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction
- Teaching Credentials:
- B.A. in Music, San Francisco State University
SignatureCheck out my radio show on Sundays 3-5 PM PST!
For Show details, check out my Show Blog!
Para baixo todo santo ajuda.