Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Sep 18, 2013
- Jun 28, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
41, from Milton, WA
- BrewCityLdB was last seen:
- Sep 18, 2013
- Oct 25, 1972 (Age: 41)
- Home page:
- Milton, WA
- Current Setup:
- 1994 Musicman Sting Ray 4, 2009 Fender MIM Jazz V, Ampeg SVT 4 Pro, Ampeg 810E (both SLM, NOT LOUD), Jim Dunlop Bass Cry Baby Wah, Korg DT-10 tuner pedal, Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive, Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus, Monster and George L cables, ice cold beer, etc...
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Punk, Stoner, Classic Rock, old school Country...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Have spent 20 years playing in metal, rock and punk bands. Most notably the former live bassist for internet oddity, Beatallica but those days are looooong past. Currently gearing up for a new project.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender Japanese P, Fender Jazz Plus V, Ibanez Soundgear 5, Spector NS20004, old Peavey amp/cabs, Sonic cabs, Ampeg amp/cabs, assorted pedals, etc... I'm no expert but feel free to ask me about this stuff.
- G.A.S. List:
- We don't have anywhere near enough room for that...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton, Geezer Butler, Steve Harris, Alex Webster, Justin Chancellor, Les Claypool, Billy Gould, Eric Avery, etc...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Guitar, Graphic Design, NASCAR, NFL, NHL, MLB, Skateboarding, tattoos, lowbrow art, etc...