- Last Activity:
- Oct 9, 2015
- Jul 20, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Texas
There's Blood in the Doghouse Tonight. Nov 29, 2014
- buffalobillh was last seen:
- Oct 9, 2015
- Current Setup:
Shen DB-90, K&K Bass Max p/u Lenzner gut G & D, Zyex A & E, NS Design NXT 5 w/NS Traditional Strings, Lakland 55-02 w/Ernie Ball SuperSlinkies, Lakland Fretless AJ5 w/ Lakland Rounds, Squier '51 Classic Vibe Precision w/ SDQP single coil, Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Xsonics 215cf, Boss TU-3 tuner, Electroharmonix LH-1p Line Boost, Boss GB7 EQ, Monster Bass and George L cables.
Texas Western Swing Hall of Fame, Lakland Owners Group #450, Xsonics #5, Praise & Worship #925, Ibanez #811, Fretless #549, Shen Owner's #14, Fender Jazz #1039, Fender PBass #1007, Country Bassist #56
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Doug Boggs and the Cowboy Jazz Band, The Country Knights, Billy Mata and the Texas Tradition, Flag City Opry, The Travelers, and almost anyone else who calls.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 1963 Kay Upright Bass, Fender MIM P Bass (3x), Fender MIM J Bass, 1975 Fender (MIA) Precision, 1975 Fender (MIA) Jazz, Fender (MIM) Jazz V, Fender Jazz V (active) fretless, Ibanez SR 506, Peavey DynaBass, Peavey Tour 700 head, Gallien Krueger MB212 combo, Dietz 1x15 cab, SWR SM 400 Amp, Peavey MK III, Peavey Firebass head, Peavey TNT 150, Schaller mag Pup, Revolution Solo Pup, Eurosonic upright strings, Helicore strings.
- G.A.S. List:
- Carved double bass, F tuba.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bob Moore, Junior Husky, Roy Husky, Ray Brown, Leland Sklar, Chuck Carson, David Hungate, Steve Bailey, Victor Wooten, James Jamerson, Harlan Kubos... and the list goes on.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Homebrewing, winemaking, tuba, golf, fishing, shooting, hunting, leather craft
- Endorsing Artist: Samuel Shen Basses, NS Design, D'Addario Strings
SignatureTexas Western Swing Hall of Fame, Xsonics #5, LOG#450, Praise & Worship #925, Ibanez #811, Fretless #549, Shen Owner's #14, Fender Jazz #1039, Fender PBass #1007, Country Bassist #56
Play guitar too? Become a founding member of TalkGuitar.com