Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 17, 2014
- Sep 1, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Denver area
- byrdland was last seen:
- Apr 17, 2014
- January 12
- Home page:
- Denver area
- Current Setup:
Alembic Persuader Vector; Kubicki X-Factor; Homemade Fretless (Pbass shape body w/Jbass neck); GK 400RB w/DrBass 2x10 at church.
GK 800rb with Ampeg SVT 48HE and Ampeg B15 with my band.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Boulder Valley Christian Church Worship Team and Sugar Daddy.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Fender PBass Lyte (great li'l bass), Fender Jazz Plus bass (w/Kubicki preamp); Lots of guitars and amps!
- G.A.S. List:
- Alembic F2b preamp, nice EUB, a Walter Woods ... just to see why they cost so much, another 400rb, and a GK guitar amp for grins.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Leland Sklar, Jaco, Stanley, Victor, and lots of others.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Faith, Family, Community, Sports, Guitar/bass set-up and a bit of mod'ing and building.