Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM
- Feb 12, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- cabcreaser was last seen:
- Viewing thread Flatwound strings in modern music, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:31 PM
- Current Setup:
- A couple of p's, a few j's, and some shortscale basses
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I have owned an embarrassing amount of gear . . .
- G.A.S. List:
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Jerry Jemmott, Tommy Cogbill, Willie Weeks, Anthony Jackson, Chuck Rainey, Paul McCartney, John Entwistle, Chris Squire, Tony Levin, Bruce Thomas, Donald "Duck" Dunn, Davey Faragher, Herbie Flowers, George Porter Jr., Glenn Worf, Leland Sklar, Bob Moore, Michael Rhodes, Marcus Miller, Aston Barrett, Edgar Willis, Willie Dixon, Robbie Shakespeare, Pino Palladino, Will Lee, Larry Graham, Andrew Gouche, Hubert Eaves IV, Ron Carter, Michael Henderson, Ray Brown, Paul Chambers, Percy Heath, Tony Garnier, Hub Hubbard, Abe Laboriel, Steve Swallow, Scott LaFaro, and Israel Lopez
SignatureI don't know karate, but I have argued with Brad Johnson about it.