- Last Activity:
- Feb 28, 2015 at 1:07 PM
- Dec 15, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Cairobill was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:07 PM
- Current Setup:
BG - 1978 Rickenbacker 4001, 1999 Ibanez GWB1 fretless, 2011 Stingray Classic, 1984 Steinberger XL2 Transitional, MarkBass, Bergantino Cabs, Matamp Cabs.
DB - none at the moment :(
Guitars - WTB a telecaster 1990, sunburst maple please...
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Great Songs...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I am the singer and bassist in Sebastopol, London post-punk three piece. Currently recording our second album.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Yamaha SLB200, '05 Solo Model 3/4 Double Bass by Musima, 2011 Adamovic Halo Five String, 2010 ACG Recurve Singlecut Six String, 2009 Bravewood Fretless 1962 Jazz 'Bass of Doom', '08 Fender Jazz 75RI , 2007 Fender 75RI Jazz, '03 Zon Sonus Fretted VI, '94 Musicman Stingray, Ampeg SVT Rig, '76 Fender Jazz, '98 Fender Jazz, '01 Zon Sonus Special Fretless V, '87 Steinberger XL2A, '07 Bill Nash JB-63, '06 Bill Nash T-63 Telecaster, Takamine Santa Fe, Martin 000-18 Golden Era Acoustic, Orange Bass Terror 500, Ampeg SVT/810 rig, Eden combo.
- G.A.S. List:
- Steinbergers esp, L2 and XL2, perfect precision...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Karn, Jenkinson, Laswell, Pastorius, Mingus, NHOP, La Faro
SignatureHow did I ever get by without a Rickenbacker with flats?