Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Nov 28, 2014 at 11:35 AM
- Dec 15, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Cairobill was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Nov 28, 2014 at 11:35 AM
- Current Setup:
BG - 1978 Rickenbacker 4001, 1999 Ibanez GWB1 fretless, 2011 Stingray Classic, 1984 Steinberger XL2 Transitional, 2011 Adamovic Halo Five String, MarkBass, Bergantino Cabs, Matamp Cabs.
DB - '05 Solo Model 3/4 Double Bass by Musima
Guitars - WTB a telecaster 1990, sunburst maple please...
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Great Songs...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- I am the singer and bassist in Sebastopol, London post-punk three piece. Currently recording our second album.
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 2010 ACG Recurve Singlecut Six String, 2009 Bravewood Fretless 1962 Jazz 'Bass of Doom', '08 Fender Jazz 75RI , 2007 Fender 75RI Jazz, '03 Zon Sonus Fretted VI, '94 Musicman Stingray, Ampeg SVT Rig, '76 Fender Jazz, '98 Fender Jazz, '01 Zon Sonus Special Fretless V, '87 Steinberger XL2A, '07 Bill Nash JB-63, '06 Bill Nash T-63 Telecaster, Takamine Santa Fe, Martin 000-18 Golden Era Acoustic, Orange Bass Terror 500, Ampeg SVT/810 rig, Eden combo.
- G.A.S. List:
- Steinbergers esp, L2 and XL2, perfect precision...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Karn, Jenkinson, Laswell, Pastorius, Mingus, NHOP, La Faro
SignatureHow did I ever get by without a Rickenbacker with flats?