Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Aug 24, 2014
- Jun 6, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
28, from USA
- CamMcIntyre was last seen:
- Aug 24, 2014
- Jun 3, 1986 (Age: 28)
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
2010 Sadowsky Metro M5-24, 2003 Ernie Ball/MusicMan StingRay5, 2004 New Standard Cleveland
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500, Aguilar GS112, more cabs to come as money permits.
Effects/Pres: SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe Programmable, SansAmp RPM (studio), MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, Danelectro Chorus, Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah, and I'm eyeing the MXR envelope filter & compressor.
Retired: 1997 Fender MIM Jazz Bass (my first bass), 2001 DeArmond Pilot Plus V (my first five), 2000? DeArmond Ashbory, Fender BassMan 200 (needs some repair work done)
- Favorite Genres:
- hard bop, Motown, minimalism, metal
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Cam's Tie-improvised music & house band for the Uptown Poetry Slam at the Green Mill, Uncle Sam
- Previously Owned Gear:
- BBE Bass Max Tube, Avatar B210, Avatar B115H, Fender BassMan 200, Line 6 Bass POD Pro, Line 6 POD Pro [guitar verison], SX SJB624+1 Fretted and Fretless [5 string Js], K&K Bass Master Pro Pickups [Double Big Twin plus a Bass Max], Squier VM Fretless, SWR WM12
- G.A.S. List:
- Sadowsky PJ5, V5-24, M5-24 fretless, Conklin melted top 8, Nordstrand-NX5, JP Bass
- Influences and Teachers:
Influences: James Jamerson, Jaco Pastorius, Ray Brown, Jimmy Blanton, Charlie Haden, Carole Kaye, Charles Mingus, Victor Wooten, Eugene Wright, John Patittuci, Palle Danielson, Sam Jones, Rocco Prestia, Flea, Tim Commerford, Rob Amster, Tony Kinal
Teachers: Jeff Boswell, Lynn Colwell, Scott Pazera, Scott Mason, Tom Mendel
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Bass Building, Wood Work, minor web work, teaching
Signature"A lunatic might just be a minority of one."-1984
Sadowsky Club #320