- Last Activity:
- Oct 5, 2014
- Oct 11, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Male, from Buffalo,NY
- change-jug was last seen:
- Oct 5, 2014
- Current Setup:
- Gibson Explorer bass,Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI,Squier Bass VI,Epiphone Rivoli,Fender P bass Special with maple neck,Fender P bass with de-fret mod,Fender Jaguar bass in sunburst,Ric 4003,Lyle 5120 semi hollowbody bass,Epi Thunderbird,Les Paul Custom guitar,Gibson ESD-1275 double neck,Epiphone El Segundo hollow body,Epiphone EB3(Gibson SG copy),Fender 300Pro tube head, Ampeg SVT-350 head,Fender Pro 410 cab,Fender 410pro slant cab,Fender 115pro cab,Fender 115 cab,Boss multi-FX pedal,E-bow,Bass Big Muff Pi,Boss M-50b multi-effects peddle,Tech 21 VT Deluxe,Gnomeratron fuzz pedal,Fuzzrocious Rat Tail,Grey Stache,Oh See Demon,Dark Driving,Iron Ether xerograph,TC Flashback,DD-6
- Favorite Genres:
- metal,indie,hardcore,punk, shoegaze,modern electronic,new wave/80`s,Rock `n Roll and its many offshoots.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Smoke and Mirror Lockdown(2002-2004)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I have a REAL hard time letting go of gear. I think I have everything from the day I started playing.
- G.A.S. List:
Hollow body bass(any and all kinds! I want `em!)
Fuzz,Fuzz,Fuzz and more Fuzz! and effect pedals in general.
I would love to get a gnarly tube head.(edit:I finally have one now!)
Emperor cabs give me a boner.
Orange amps/cabs give me the bone too.
Vintage Gibson: Rippers,RD Artists,G-3
A group of good dudes to write music with.
- Influences and Teachers:
My father inspired me musically my whole life. He was a great dad and a excellent guitarist.
Other than that I just felt that the bass was for me and it was time to start playing.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- reading & collecting books,comics & graphic novels,informal shooting,being funny.
SignatureFuzzrocious#59,Mediocre Bassist Club #269 Gnomeratron VTF#22
Hollowbody Bass Club # 323 ,Fretless Fender Club #5,Fender Bassman#19,Gibson Club#253