Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 14, 2014
- Feb 2, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Ontario N.Y.
- Chazinroch was last seen:
- Apr 14, 2014
- Home page:
- Ontario N.Y.
- Current Setup:
- Sadowsky NYC 5 P/J, Lakland USA Glaub P/J, '82 '62 reissue P-bass, Roscoe Beck Signature, '72 Jazz Bass, '98 Jazz w/Audere pre, '67 Gibson EB2, MM Sterling Fretless, , SWR 350X head, Avitar 2X12, Bergantino NV610, Aguilar DB750. NS Design Wav4 EUB. MarkBass 102P Combo w/ 2X10 extension cab, Fender 300 combo amp.
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, R&B (old Stax and Atlantic), Fusion, Cajun
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Classic blues based rock band, straight up blues band and a Motown Review band
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Ken Smith Burner 5, Pedulla, Carvin Fretless, Modulus Graphite QSi 5, MM Sting Ray, Fender Precison Fretless, and Telecaster Basses, Gibson EB2D, Hofner Beatle bass, Lakland 55-94, Mesa MPulse600 and Mesa 2X10 and 1 15 cabs. Fender Super Bassman, SWR amps and cabs, Hartke amps and cabs, Trace Elliot BLX 80,
- G.A.S. List:
- Chapman Stick, Lakland, Sadowsky, Gretsch, Hofner Club, EUB
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Jaco, Victor Wooten, Rocco Prestia, Chas Chandler, Paul McCartney, Roscoe Beck, many others.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Harley rider, beer steins
You don't stop playing music because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing music!