Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM
- May 19, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Home Page:
Share This Page
- Chris Grzesik was last seen:
- Viewing thread Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Black, with Case, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:31 PM
- Home Page:
- Current Setup:
1970 black Fender Jazz Bass, made fretless with an ebony, unmarked finger board.
1995 lined fretless tobacco sunburst Fender Precision.
Gallien-Krueger MB150 III.
Furman pre-amp/parametric EQ into a QSC power amp.
- Favorite Genres:
- I play and listen to all types of stuff. I compose contemporary chamber music for traditional ensembles. i.e. string quartet, piano trio, etc. Go to this myspace page to hear some. http://www.myspace.com/christopheregrzesik
- Previously Owned Gear:
Old Gallien-Krueger head (I don't remember the model number but had it on the road for years and it always worked. Now why did I dump this?)
1964 Fender Jazz bass in mint green with mint green headstock. Sold this too! Need my head examined.
Couple of Fender blonde Bassman amps with 2 = 12's.
S. D. Curlee bass. Great bass! Gone like the wind.
Ampeg B-15, 1960's? Stock with flip top.
1971 Fender Fretless Precision Bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- I wish I had the strength to carry a giant speaker cabinet for clean volume at larger gigs. But small is the name of the game now.
- Influences and Teachers:
- I only play fretless bass and am self-taught on the bass but do hold a master's degree in music composition and conducting, so that helped to learn the bass quickly.
- Available for Instruction?:
- Bass Guitar Instruction