Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- May 22, 2014
- Mar 7, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from Ann Arbor, Michigan
- clef palette was last seen:
- May 22, 2014
- Home Page:
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Current Setup:
1992 Modulus Quantum 5 Spi, 2005 Modulus VJ 4
Eden WT-550, WT-300, D212XLT(4), D210XST(4), Ampeg B-15N
1975 Gotz upright
X2 Wireless > Sonic Research Turbo Tuner > Barge Concepts VB, Jr. > Korg G5 (in VB loop) > 3Leaf Audio Groove Regulator > Bogdan Mephisto (in loop)> Mojo Hand Cream Pie (TB#8) > Bogdan Polish Love > Analogman Mini-Chorus w/low option and wet/dry mix pot > Malekko Echo Dark > Maxon PT-9+ > Eden head (WT-300 or WT-550 with dbx160A) and cabs (D212XLT and D210XST), with Bayou Audio Cables Canare cable and G&H connectors.
Thanks to my lovely wife - Cynthia - who supports my bass playing and my GAS (but not all of my gas)...
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- the Sound Underground - me and four other guys in a basement every Sunday night - workin' our way up to the garage...
- G.A.S. List:
- Ken Smith, mebbe a Fender jazz, others...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Phil Lesh, Jack Cassady, John Entwhistle, Paul McCartney, Mike Gordon, Marc Brownstein, Ray Brown, Dan Pliskow, Russell Tessier, Dave Sharp, and lots of others.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Travel, hiking, mountaineering, 1969 Harley FLH