Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 16, 2012
- Nov 24, 2001
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- ConeyIslandJoe was last seen:
- Apr 16, 2012
- January 14
- Home page:
- Coney Island , New York
- Current Setup:
- '65/'67 Epiphone Rivoli,'01 Guitar Center Speical Edition 37th Anniversary Warwick Thumb Bolt 4,'03 Warwick Limited Edition Bleached Blonde Thumb Bolt 4, '08 Warwick Streamer $$ 4 String, 2 Gibson LP Money Basses, Manhattan Midnight & Natural Satin, Hartke KickBack 12, GK 1001RBII, MarkBass Little Mark II Amp, Lopo Line 1x12" & 1x15" cabinets,
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Coney Island Joe and the Bleached Blondes
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 66'Hagstrum F-400, '67 Gibson EBO, '68 Fender Jazz, '73 Fender P, '77 Fender P, '77 MusicMan StingRay 4, Kay Bass Amp, Haynes Bass King II, '67 Fender Bassman, Kustom 200, Acoustic 150 B, Road 440 w/2 X 18"
- Influences and Teachers:
- Angelo Giacobbe, James Jamerson, Jack Bruce, Jack Casady, Tommy 5, Joe Vicino, and every person I've ever played or jammed with in my life.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Photography, Motorcycles