Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Sep 30, 2013
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Current Setup:
- Warwick thumb bolt on 4 string & Warwick vampyre 4 string. Ampeg portaflex pf 350 for small clubs and portaflex pf 500 for mid size and large venues.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, metal, punk, blues, reggae, rock, r&b, rap, indie, pretty much if it sounds good to my ears I could care less what genre it is.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Currently in 2 bands called urban hate machine and death class
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I anew soungear sr 400 bass, Spector professional series and rebop basses and crate amps, traynor amps.
- G.A.S. List:
- Another Warwick thumb bolt on bass and infinity bass and a ampeg portaflex pf 800
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff burton, Norwood fisher, dusty hill, flea, justin chancellor, diktat lance, teddy lee, James Jameson, Ryan martinie, victor Wooten, various local bassists in my city and surrounding area.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Reading, movies, spending time with family and friends