Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Mar 21, 2014
- Sep 22, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
from BASS Heaven !!!!
- CTbass&birdsong was last seen:
- Mar 21, 2014
- Home page:
- BASS Heaven !!!!
- Current Setup:
- 5 Birdsongs ( Sadhanas #20 and Chopper B-010) C10-120(yingyang),Bliss Bass BB13#1) ,Birdsong Short Bass #104, Head Guitars "Dragon Bass", 2 (80s) Clarke Spellbinders (#3 & #4),(previously owned by Stanley Clarke),70s SD Curlee #3254 (USA), 72 Cameo Deluxe(1st bass I bought), Dean acoustic bass,Fender Squire Strat.,.... Czech. Ludwik Kolba 3/4 Double Bass & others...... Acoustic 370, Ampeg BA-115, SWR 10, Acoustic B20 ......
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- play for pleasure, In the 70s played with "the GYPSY WINE BAND"
- Previously Owned Gear:
- 72 fender jazz(candy apple red),74 Rick 4001(natural w/white trim),& a 65 fender precision(natural finish-not glossy w/black pick guard).......the Fender Jazz and Rick were sold in 79 after a divorce!! I still regret to this day since 79....but on a brighter side I sold my fender jaguar, 95 precision and mustang in 11/06 to raise funds to give some needy families a merry christmas !! ...Warwick-fretless sent to UK as present!...Tony Levin OLP SR5 given to Yvon(TBer in Canada) for Xmas...also.. SOLD to help local needy families-71304 CT, 112806 CT,3396 CT, Carl Thompson (#62494 8string), Ritter Roya 4 #503, Fodera Emperor 4, Fodera NYC Empire 5(autographed by Victor Wooten), Ribbecke Halfing Acoustic HPB-1, 6-string Warrior previously owned by Chuck Rainey, F Bass BN4, Gretsch LS "White Falcon", Modulus Q4, Dingwall Super J, Kudela 4 Fretless, Ken Smith BSR 4m Fretless, Punisher(autographed by Gene Simmons), 4003 Rick, Alembic Essence 5 and a Alembic Stanley Clarke Brown Bass BBSB4 , LeCompte ST5-SS SN15 "Hot Dog",1 LeCompte THB-4-SN43, Bilodeau #1, Acoustic Corp. Black Widow, 92 Fender Jazz Plus, SWW#3, Fender 51 RI, Spector Euro 435LX, SpectorLX EURO 5, LeCompte SS SC-5 #13 , 14Birdsongs (5 Sadhanas #1, #2, #4,#10,#13-piccolo, 3 Cortobasses #44 [#49,#50 -Anniversary basses, 1 Cortobass #100-[Anniversary bass], 1 Cortocuston #47X, 1 Cortofusion #2, Hy5 #2,#43 Mesquito #2), NS Design WAV 4, Tacoma CB10C, Carvin LP70, Landing Custom 34" L4 Grant Bass , Fretless Calkin Bass, Fender Stratocaster (MIM) , Epiphone Thunderbird-IV,Red Jazz Resurrection Bass (GWB II),2 prototypes Spellbinder II (2002 & 2004).... and a 1940 Czech Double Bass (Blonde Finish)...Amps- SWR Super Redhead, Acoustic amps 370/371, 220/115B , 136 , 122, B10, Crate BT15. & Fender Sidekick...TRADED-81 Fender P Fretless....
- G.A.S. List:
- more Birdsongs and CTs..!!!!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stanley Clarke, Chris Squire, Paul McCartney
- Hobbies and Interests:
- too many collectibles,& Minn. Vikings !!
SignatureBirdsong club #1
My bass family
- pthorstenson (12)
- Jul 24, 2008