Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 7:53 AM
- May 25, 2000
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
35, from Canada!
- DanGouge was last seen:
- Apr 24, 2014 at 7:53 AM
- Aug 11, 1978 (Age: 35)
- Home page:
- Current Setup:
- '91 Fender AV 62 Jazz Bass with Antiquity II pups, '03 Fender Hwy 1 Precision with Bill Lawrence P46, '89 Fender Jazz Fretless (MIJ) with Bartolini 9W4Js, '94 Warwick Streamer Stage I with 18v EMG pickups/MEC pre, Ashdown ABM 500 EVOII head, Genz-Benz LS112T, Wounded Paw Attack Goat, Dunlop 105Q Wah, EH Double Muff, EBS Unichorus, Pedaltrain PT-2 board.
- Favorite Genres:
- Indie rock, post rock, new wave, punk
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Sitting in here and there, Refresh Worship Toronto
- Previously Owned Gear:
- '72 Gibson SB-300, '94 Musicman Sterling, '95 Ken Smith Burner, DeArmond Ashbory, '94 P-Bass Special "cowpoke" (modded with Bartolinis), 199x Squier Mexican P-Bass (my first), a couple different Yorkville amps, Nemesis NC210, Ashdown ABM500 1x15 combo, SWR Goliath III 4 ohm 4x10 Cab, Markbass SA450, TC Electronic BH500, Fulltone Bass-Drive, Tech 21 VT Bass, Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal, EH QTron, Guyatone BR-2 Bottom Wah-Rocker, Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus, Line6 DL4, EH Small Stone, EH Big Muff Pi, Aphex Bass Xciter, Ibanez Tube King, Akai Unibass, Line6 BassPOD, Alesis 3630 comp/limiter, Alesis Nanocompressor, Voodoo Labs OD, Ibanex Echomachine delay, Zoom 506
- G.A.S. List:
- Mike Lull T4, Mike Lull JT4, Gibson EB (the new one), Gibson Thunderbird, Fender Bass VI, Fender Roscoe Beck IV, Warwick Dirty Blonde, Warwick Stryker, Ashdown CTM 300, Bergantino NV215/NV115/CN212, Moogerfooger Midi MuRF, Malekko Bassmaster,
- Influences and Teachers:
- Aston "Family Man" Barrett, Matt Freeman, Mike Mills, Mike Dirnt, Peter Hook, Adam Clayton, Paul Simonon, Colin Greenwood, John Entwistle, Geddy Lee
- Hobbies and Interests:
- literature, visual art, blogging, cycling, golf
Signature"I had a weapon and a shield to take on the world."
- Adam Clayton on getting his first bass
- jdicebassist (35)
- Nov 19, 2008