Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!
We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
- Last Activity:
- Dec 25, 2014 at 1:26 AM
- Feb 11, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- So Cal
Share This Page
Dave in LB
from So Cal
- Dave in LB was last seen:
- Viewing page, Dec 25, 2014 at 1:26 AM
- So Cal
- Current Setup:
- Highly modded Candy Red Yamaha BB300 and Translucent Saphire Blue over Quilted Maple Carvin LB76 TC RH750w/RS210 & Footswitch
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Alt. Jazz, Texas style blues, Country
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- San Diego Area band Minds i until 1998 A few before and nothing since
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Owned 35w Kustom combo (1st amp) Peavy TNT130, Carvin 200w top W/ 2x15 cab that morphed into a Six space SKB rack housing an ADA MB1 preamp powered by a Carvin 1200W bi-ampable poweramp driving 1 each Carvin 2x10 and 2x15 cabs and fianlly driving Carvin 2x10 an 1x18, and all plugged into a Fuhrman Rack Rider power conditioner. Currently running TC Electronics RH750 powering a TC RS210 with foot switch.
- G.A.S. List:
- Thinking about a TC Nova system for effects or just the Nova Modulator pedal. I don't use many effects generally. Also toying with the idea of a Carvin DIY 5 string fretless Bass kit
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Jack Bruce , Jimi Hendrix, Geddy Lee, Michael Manring, John Pattitucci, Dave Grusin, Dave Brubeck, lots players I'll never know just found their lines cool
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Hunting, Shooting, Reloading, 4x4
SignatureIf all the world's a stage, where are the rest of my players?
OCBwEGC #76, Carvin Club #198 Yamaha BB Club #81