Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Sep 2, 2006
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Home page:
- Current Setup:
- Spector NS 5 XL, Retronix R800 B, Mark Bass Little Mark III, Gallien Krueger MB200, REV Sound RS 115, Ampeg 610HLF, T.C. Electronics Polytune, DR Strings.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- No Alibi - www.noalibirocks.com
- Previously Owned Gear:
- I think I have own them all :)
- G.A.S. List:
- Vintage Fender Jazz bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Taylor(Duran Duran), Pino Palladino, Will Lee, Paul S. Denman(Sade), Jack Daley(Lenny Kravitz), Adam Clayton(U2), Mark King, Stu Hamm, Geezer Butler, Micheal Anthony, Mark Egan, Fernanado Saunders.
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Playing Pool, Cooking, Biking
SignatureSpector, Musicman, G&L, Mark Bass, REV Sound, T.C. Electronics, DR
Spector Club #72
G&L Club #460
Fretless Club #172
REV Sound Artist