Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.
The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)
Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
- Last Activity:
- Apr 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM
- Dec 5, 2003
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
46, from St. Louis
- Deepwoods was last seen:
- [On BYO]Viewing forum list, Apr 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM
- Nov 1, 1967 (Age: 46)
- Home page:
- St. Louis
- Current Setup:
- 2012 American Standard Jazz, Custom P/J, stock MIM Precision, GK212-NEO II, Eminence 3015 loaded 115, 1x10 coaxial cab, Markbass LMII, EBS Classic t90.
- Gigs and Ensembles:
- Hulapoppers (variety, corporate gigs, wedding receptions. Hulapoppers.com), Slipstream (alt. country original.) 710 Band (Grateful Dead)
- Previously Owned Gear:
- Lots of gear has come and gone...
- G.A.S. List:
- Lakland Skyline Glaub, Lakland Hollowbody bass.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Entwistle, Lesh, Jamerson, McCartney, Weeks, Pino...
- Hobbies and Interests:
- Family, soccer.
SignatureLow Wattage Tubesters #16, EBS Club Member #49